Some Highlights: Buyer demand continues to outpace the supply of homes for sale. This means that buyers are often competing with one another for the few listings that are available.
Moving Is So Stressful Here Are Some Easy Tips To Follow
Moving Can be stressful so here are a few tips to help!
1. Plan your move. Always good if you can plan your move, have some notice and can schedule things in advance.
2. Clean and Declutter. This is a great time to get rid of, donate as your packing. Clean your Appliances and drawers as you go so you have less do later.
3. Make a list. This is a big one, and add to it. Things like cancel this add that. Change of address, call Credit cards, Change Bank address!
4. Packing list. Some people use a marker and tape this is just fine also, just be clear with what your doing and label everything. upstairs, downstairs even can color code things!
5. Hire a moving company. These days I can't stress enough about your moving day. Who shows and who doesn't to help! For a few extra $$ you can add extra money at moving help.com there a great resource! 2 extra men for a 3-4 bed house for 3 hours is good!
6. Purchase Moving Supplies/Get Boxes. You will need packing tape, newspaper and BOXES... time to start to pick these things up! You can usually get Boxes free, but the rest you will have to purchase! Do not skimp on TAPE!
Any Questions we are always here to help💁 you!
Motivated Sellers Homes under $50,000 in Stark County CLICK HERE
Motivated Sellers Homes Under 100,000 with 1 acre or more CLICK HERE
Motivated Sellers Homes with barns and 1 acre or more CLICK HERE
We are always here to help you!
Ann Norton 330-412-9799
Josh Twitchell 330-412-7413
I am dedicated to you! I will give you a 100% all of the time day or night! I will get you the house you want for the price you want! I will sell your house and get it done quickly! I think outside th....
Latest Blog Posts
Stop Wondering What Your Budget Is & Get Pre-Approved!In many markets across the country, the number of buyers searching for their dream homes outnumbers the number of homes for.
Before You Look for Your Dream Home: Know What You Want vs. What You Need!In this day and age of being able to shop for anything anywhere, it is really important to know what you’re looking